Wordpress Get Ready Forums
StatPress Community Forum => Troubleshooting => Topic started by: RalphGL on October 11, 2012, 03:45:49 PM
I´m using WordPress 3.4.2. and StatComm version 1.7.50 on WP Multisite environment. StatComm is working fine on 4 of my sites, but on a 5. it does not do anything. No entries anywhere, database table size:0,00 MB (0 records). I have checked all but have not found any extraordinary settings there. Any idea?
First idea check if the plugin created the table wp_statcomm (or the prefix you are currently using).
Some database restriction could apply in this scenario, even the plugin it's doing its best to check problems like these.
I apologize for the late answer, some alerts are not getting into my mail box.
Thx for your helpful advice!
There was NO wp_statcomm table for this site. There are wp_XXX_statcomm tables for some of my sites - even sites which have not activated Statcomm. But not for this one.
So i dumped the empty table of another site end edited it. I changed the site number to the number of my site (i have marked it with XXX in the following dump) and executed the sql on my database. After creating the table on this way statcomm works.
CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `wp_XXX_statcomm` (
`id` mediumint(9) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
`date` varchar(8) NOT NULL,
`time` varchar(8) NOT NULL,
`ip` varchar(15) NOT NULL,
`spider` varchar(30) NOT NULL DEFAULT '',
`feed` varchar(7) NOT NULL DEFAULT '',
`threat_score` smallint(6) DEFAULT '0',
`threat_type` smallint(6) DEFAULT '0',
`statuscode` smallint(6) DEFAULT '0',
UNIQUE KEY `id` (`id`),
KEY `index_ip` (`ip`) USING BTREE,
KEY `index_date` (`date`) USING BTREE,
KEY `index_feed` (`feed`) USING BTREE
) ENGINE=MyISAM DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8 AUTO_INCREMENT=1 ;
I suppose the developer to check how it is possible that a new site can be registered without creating the table wp_statcomm for it.
I'm glad you find it!
However, there is something odd on the scenario. Something went wrong and the plugin was unable to warn you.
I'm going to review this area in the next iteration.
Thanks for you feedback!