Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10
81
Installation/Upgrading/Migration / Re: StatCom V1.7.20-Migration
« Last post by ed on July 11, 2012, 02:37:03 PM »
I tried it again and got this result:
StatPress table present: 34,90 MB (175784 records)

Migration completed!!!

Migration resume:
Average: 356 rec/sec | Time elapsed: 00:07:17
2012-07-11 07:42:10 PM - Processing 176000...(100%) (from 175784)
Average: 455 rec/sec | Time elapsed: 00:07:19

Final total time:00:07:19 , 0 records processed, 175784 migrated
1330 spider records, skipped (about 0 % of total)
174454 records skipped due incorrect timestamp

So, where is the timestamp located?
It all happened when I upgraded to 3.4..
I have since upgraded to 3.4.1.
I believe the correct format is: 2011-01-01 for the start date.
Thanks
Ed
82
Feature Suggestions / Re: IP Address Exclusion
« Last post by forumadmin on July 11, 2012, 12:20:57 PM »
We conducted a few tests and we found that Ban ip was working on multisite.
Could you explain how do you configure your site environment?  It is likely there is some configuration we miss where Ban ip could fail.

Thank you!
83
Bugs & Fixes / Re: Overview stats zeroing out
« Last post by forumadmin on July 11, 2012, 11:43:30 AM »
We were working around this issue. The thing is we detected few errors in the queries making the graphics, possibly causing this problem.

We suggest to wait the incoming 1.7.30 to see if this issue was finally fixed (to be released this weekend).
Our apologies for the problem.
84
Installation/Upgrading/Migration / Re: StatCom V1.7.20-Migration
« Last post by forumadmin on July 11, 2012, 11:34:43 AM »
We tested trying to migrate a table with partial fields.
If timestamp field is missing, the process is aborted, so is not your case.

So for some reason the timestamp is incorrect, invalid or something else is going on(?)


85
Installation/Upgrading/Migration / Re: StatCom V1.7.20-Migration
« Last post by forumadmin on July 11, 2012, 10:57:34 AM »
Hello Ed, thanks for your comments.
In the migration process the field timestamp should be present in the table and also it should have a numeric expression.

The error seems to indicate this field isn't numeric,or is empty or another issue, which is odd, because all the records were counted as invalid(?)

The migration process  doesn't check timestamp field existance, so we'll do a test to be certain if that could be the issue.
Best regards

Fernando


86
Installation/Upgrading/Migration / StatCom V1.7.20-Migration
« Last post by ed on July 10, 2012, 10:38:07 PM »
StatComm Migration Settings Options

StatPress table present: 34,90 MB (175784 records)

Migration completed!!!

Migration resume:

Final total time:00:07:35 , 0 records processed, 175784 migrated
175784 records skipped due incorrect timestamp

------
Current Version: V1.7.20     (2012-06-24 13:10 -3GT)
--------
How do I correct this?
Thanks
Ed
87
Bugs & Fixes / Re: Overview stats zeroing out
« Last post by forumadmin on July 09, 2012, 01:13:10 PM »
There is a workaround while we are dealing with this problem.
Go to the options, and press save settings, you don't need to change anything. This action forces Statcomm to reload the data and correct the numbers.

Our apologies for the problem, we are working on it.
Best regards
Fernando
88
Feature Suggestions / Re: IP Address Exclusion
« Last post by forumadmin on July 09, 2012, 09:29:57 AM »
We delayed the 1.7.30 , the test were extended due new features.
Apologies for the delay.
Best regards
Fernadno
89
Troubleshooting / Re: Export function in StatComm
« Last post by forumadmin on July 09, 2012, 07:30:51 AM »
You are right about the misspelling, that is something we'll fix.
Thanks for the information about the error that was a case we couldn't reproduce, now we are aware of it.

Best regards
Fernando
90
Troubleshooting / Re: Export function in StatComm
« Last post by ThornstromBlog on July 09, 2012, 02:56:56 AM »
I receive follwoing Error:
Error 6 (net::ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND): The file or directory could not be found.

The file size for June is 2,647 KB in CSV format.

I also noticed a spelling error in the result file: you have a theat_score and threat_type. I guess that would be threat_score.

//PT
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10