StatPress Community Forum > Troubleshooting

Spy tab empty

(1/3) > >>

onleave:
Hi,

Just upgraded to the latest 1.7.30 from 1.7.20.  Everything works fine except the "Spy" tab.  When I open it up, it shows listing of pages on top, but the content is empty.  When I click on other pages, it opens up another blank page, while the page listing on top is gone, just pure empty page with the title "Spy" on left top.

It used to list all the visitors info correctly, at least until version 1.7.20 before the latest upgrade.

Thanks.

onleave:
Sorry, forgot to mention that I'm running the latest wordpress 3.4.1.  Attached is the screen capture for the problem.

phodiaries:
I am also having the same problem, I installed the latest update this morning and now the Spy tab displays this
" Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/thephodi/public_html/wp-content/plugins/statpress-community-formerly-statcomm/classes/statcommspy.php on line 114"

All the other feautures are working just not the spy tool, the Maximind is installed, can you help?

phodiaries:
Oh the Statcomm table hasn't updated since I made the Plugin update!

forumadmin:
hi phodiaries. Thanks for your comments.
As you mention, we found the bug in v1.7.30 where the capture is accidentally disabled.
We estimate we'll release a fix in around an hour or so.
We'll dig into the spy problem and we'll back to you ASAP.

Best regards
Fernando

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version