« Last post by Cartel on September 27, 2012, 01:51:03 AM »
Thanks for reply!

Awaiting a solution,

Thanks again!!
Optimizing/Configuration / Re: Fatal error SC multisite
« Last post by forumadmin on September 26, 2012, 11:29:58 AM »
Hi Cartel,
Thanks for your feedback.
Let me find out what is wrong and I'll get back to you.

Best Regards
System Analyst / Analista de Sistemas
Fernando Zorrilla de San Martín
Statcomm Plugin Leader Developer

Test Statcomm plugin without installing!
Go to Statcomm demo plugin / Go to the Main site

Optimizing/Configuration / Fatal error SC multisite
« Last post by Cartel on September 26, 2012, 03:10:48 AM »
Hi all!

I Have a Wordpress Multisite (v 3.4.1) and StatComm multisite edition (v.  1.7.50).

In the StatComm admin from the pages of multisite, with the plugin activate, a box info appears: Maxmind database currently disabled. Check with Network Administrator to enable.

Tried to activated the plugin in network admin, and in admin tab SC Multisite appear that:

StatComm Network Settings

Fatal error: Call to a member function get_error_message() on a non-object in /home/admin/*****.com/wp-content/plugins/statpress-community-formerly-statcomm/classes/utilities.php on line 503

What´s the problem?

Thanks and Regards.

Optimizing/Configuration / Are there some reason to choose InnoDB instead MyISAM?
« Last post by ethomaz on September 25, 2012, 08:12:46 AM »
Hi,

I'm using the StatPress Community and I'm really enjoying it.

So I have a question... are there some reason to create the wp_statcomm table with the type InnoDB instead MyISAM??? All wordpress tables are MyISAM (for best performance)... and what I see the wp_statcomm is a single table without relationship or transaction control... so I can't find one reason to use InnoDB.

Can I change the type from InnoDB to MyISAM... or are there some restriction for that?

Thanks... and good job.
Installation/Upgrading/Migration / Re: Spy Option
« Last post by forumadmin on September 16, 2012, 05:57:18 AM »
Hi RDawson-Goodey,
you have to make the proper changes on Apache to make it work.

Troubleshooting / Re: GA vs Statcomm
« Last post by forumadmin on September 10, 2012, 09:56:28 AM »
Hi RDawson-Goodey,

GA doesn't care about spiders and bots and even if you wanted to, there is not an easy way to count them.
Statcomm inspect all the traffic but it is also possible to ignore spiders and bots.
On the options Page, click 'Do not collect spider visits'.

Future versions of Statcomm will include integration with GA.

Best regards
Fernando
Troubleshooting / GA vs Statcomm
« Last post by RDawson-Goodey on September 10, 2012, 08:12:34 AM »
Hi Guys

Thanks for all the help on the previous problems, everything has worked out fine now. I do however have a question about how accurate statcomm data is.

I have both GA and statcomm on our site and to say that they both had different stats would be an understatement. Statcomm is showing that we are pushing well over 20,000 a month, whereas GA is showing that we barely reach 6000.

How is it that these differences are so large and could you think of any reasons as to why that is. Does Statcomm count RSS, spiders and bots as visitors.

Regards

Installation/Upgrading/Migration / Re: Spy Option
« Last post by RDawson-Goodey on September 07, 2012, 07:28:33 AM »
Hi Fernando

Thank you for the support, I am still unsure where I would go  enable or change this.

Regards

Rob
Troubleshooting / Re: Error activating Maxmind database
« Last post by forumadmin on August 29, 2012, 09:52:20 AM »
Hi pepsix,

It seems strange. I'm testing the plugin against 9 different sites and I was unable to reproduce your scenario.
I think the problem is related with the latest changes, but no changes were made affecting Maxmind functionality.

Well, there is one. I added an extra control when Apache lacks the Multibyte String Extension. On that scenario, GeoIplocation can't run, since it depends on that extension, and the plugin will dump an error message.
The 1.7.50 fix should prevent users when this extension is missing. Even though, this wouldn't affect Maxmind functionality.
There is a explanation on this issue on the following topic Spy Option

Thanks for your comment on that matter. I'm currently checking other reasons for this behavior, and I let you know shortly.
Any other info you can provide would be very useful. Thank you.

Troubleshooting / Error activating Maxmind database
« Last post by pepsix on August 28, 2012, 07:21:18 AM »
i want to activate maxmind in 1.7.50 under "advanced" but all i get there is:

StatComm Settings Options
User Agent String Database

and nothing more. when i downgrade back to 1.7.31 for example (or newer) everything is fine. updating to 1.7.5 the problem is back again.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10